SATURDAY and SUNDAY ROAD TESTS
Our next road tests are planned for June 15th and July and August TBD(Exact dates to be determined per Mass RMV) Please note:! These dates are subject to change due to RMV schedule changes!!
Please contact us ASAP to sign up
Please note: We have no control over the RMV's schedule or policies, however we continue to make every attempt to schedule our Saturday road tests at the earliest available time slots.
Our Saturday road tests have been extremely popular. There is no wait as long as all of your requirements have been met. We typically conduct the test monthly, depending on the RMV's schedule. The test is conducted right from East Coast Driving School in Franklin. This is an additional (not required) service that we offer and is not included with the original tuition.
- Call East Coast Driving School and let us know that you want to take a road test using a East Coast vehicle and instructor as a sponsor. We will contact the RMV and schedule the road test for you.
- Prepay the RMV the $50.00 license fee and $20.00 road test fee. Call 1-800-858-3926
- . You will possibly be put on hold for a long time. *Please note, your permit will not become a license once you pass the road test unless all these fees are paid first.
- Send the road test payment to East Coast Driving School Inc.($125.00). This is separate from the RMV fees. This has to be received 2 weeks prior to the date of the road test.(This fee pays for the vehicle, sponsor and road test examiner, the RMV charges us a convenience fee for the Saturday road examiners.)
- Students from other driving schools are welcome, provided we have the space
- We will contact you the week of the test to let you know what time your appointment is
- Please take the time to check to make sure your drivers ed certificate is posted on RMV web site.
- If you sign up to take the exam with East Coast, DO NOT BOOK ANOTHER APPOINTMENT ON YOUR OWN WITH THE REGISTRY OR YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH US WILL NOT GO THROUGH. YOU CANNOT HAVE TWO SCHEDULED ROAD EXAMS AT THE SAME TIME.
Wherever you take your road test: A completed Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles Road Test Application must be presented at the time of the road test. You can not take the road test without this completed form! You must bring this completed form with you on the day of the road test, along with your permit.
To Take Your Road Test On Your Own:
- Call the RMV's automated service phone number 1-800-858-3926 to schedule your test. This number and additional information regarding road tests is in your Commonwealth of Massachusetts Driver's Manual or go the RMV's website: http://www.massdot.state.ma.us/RMV/
- RMV fees (payable to the RMV):
- Road test fee: $20.00
- License issue fee: $50.00
Check your drivers ed certificate: https://secure.rmv.state.ma.us/DriverEdLookup/driverlookup.aspx